You could be noseblind. Here’s how to find and eliminate the funk you can’t smell. Stand in your kitchen and take a deep breath. Smell that? From last night’s fish to your son’s nasty
Thou Shalt Not Do Any Of This Once Under Contract
- Thou shall not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
- Thou shall not buy a car, truck or van (or you may have to live in it).
- Thou shall not use charge cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind.
- Thou shall not spend the money you have set aside for closing.
- Thou shall not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
- Thou shall not buy furniture or appliances.
- Thou shall not originate any inquiries into your credit history, or close any existing credit accounts.
- Thou shall not make large deposits without first checking with your loan officer.
- Thou shall not change bank accounts.
- Thou shall not co-sign a loan for anyone.
Just the smallest of things can cause the bank or lending institute to look at your credit history again and cause you potential problems with your loan. Loans have become harder to get and they are becoming harder to keep going. Don't let yourself stop your loan process over any of these items.
As the team leader for our group, my responsibility is to all of our clients to insure they are treated with respect and all of their needs are met. In addition I am the listing agent for the team hel....
Latest Blog Posts
Offering easy living with all the comforts of luxury in this 5BR/4.5BA brick home in the Woods of Hillview. From the covered front porch, enter the two-story foyer with Palladium window and be
Picking a color for one room can be challenging enough. But picking a palette for your whole house?That feels daunting. Coordinate your colors too much, you’ll end up matchy matchy.’